tiistai 21. tammikuuta 2014

Jared Padalecki kertoo yhdeksännen kauden tulevista jutuista sekä Timothy Omundsonin haastattelu

Jared Padalecki kertoo, että kyllä ne Sam ja Dean vielä sopivat riitansa »
“They’re handling it as you expect them to,” Padalecki adds of the conflict. “Sam kind of goes introverted and Dean goes forward. Sam is more the kind of guy that thinks something out and says, ‘Well, you know, this is where you messed up [and] this is why I’m upset.’… It’s nice dichotomy to catch on camera and, hopefully, Jensen [Ackles] and I get a chance to do a good job with it.”
Timothy Omundson kertoo tulevasta vierailijan roolistaan Kainina »
Kyllä, se Raamatun Kain joka tappoi veljensä.
What I didn't expect was how great Jensen (Ackles) would be to work with. I had heard that he and Jared (Padalecki) were great people, but it goes beyond that. I was so impressed with this guy and the way he works. I have spent the last 8 years on a show and I know what a grind a TV schedule can be on it's leads. But he was just great! Welcoming, generious, funny, energetic. I would jump at the chance to work with him again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiva kun jätät kommentin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails