tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2013

Osric Chaun haastattelu

Kevin Trania esittävä Osric Chau kertoo omasta roolistaan yhdeksännellä kaudella »
TVRage: How is it working with Jared [Padalecki] and Jensen [Ackles]? Is the set as fun as it seems?
Chau: Yeah (laughs) … Jared’s the bigger goofball -- I mean, they’re both goofballs -- but Jared definitely has more of that side, where Jensen definitely has a lot of the moments where he’s just all business … They’re really fun to work with. Jared I relate to a lot. He feels like he’s a decade older than me, but we’re only four years apart. So, we actually grew up on a lot of the same things. We like a lot of the same things. Whereas Jensen is -- if I were to have someone that I would work with it’d be more Jensen’s type. Jared’s for fun, and Jensen’s the kind of guy I’d work with … It’s been such a pleasure and I couldn’t be happier to have it [his role]. I think that’s one of the reasons why the show has been on for so long is, because those two are so easy to work with.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiva kun jätät kommentin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails