maanantai 17. joulukuuta 2012

Osric Chaun haastattelu

Kevin Trania esittävä Osric Chau kertoo Supernaturalista, näyttelemisestä ja taivaasta »
In season 5 we got to see what some of the characters' heaven looks like. What would your perfect heaven look like?  One of my favorite things in life is helping hard working people achieve their dreams and goals. I'm not extremely religious, but if we're talking about heaven and I try to generalize it some, I would say that my "heaven" would actually be in hell, hanging out and helping people get to heaven. The success in that would be the heaven.
Onpa hän kultainen!

1 kommentti:

  1. Ei kommenttia tähän, mutta shoppailuehdotus:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/281044361749

    :D
    Olispa kivaa olla rikas...

    autounelmaterveisin
    May

    VastaaPoista

Kiva kun jätät kommentin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails